- La Sagrada Familia; absolute must do, and absolute must to go inside. You haven’t seen La Sagrada Familia unless you’ve been inside!
- La Boqueria; the markets just off Las Ramblas- great fresh food, especially seafood which even has little booths where you can have your food cooked! Great for fresh fruit and veg, great way to kick the jetlag!
- Las Ramblas; just walk along Las Ramblas to get a feel for how busy the city is! Watch your bags, but check out the human statues and caricaturists!
- Casa Batlló; One of Gaudi’s gems! One of the best Audiovisual tour guides I’ve seen!
- Parque Güell; Another of Gaudi’s gems!
- Hospital de San Pau; incredibly beautiful hospital and grounds near La Sagrada Familia
- Castillo de Montjuïc; brilliant views over all of Barcelona
- Barceloneta; the beach of course!
- Dalston Coffee
- Satan’s Coffee Co.
- La Tasqueta de Blai; great for Pintxos!
- El Nou Ramonet; Seafood
- La Deliciosa; beach bar – literally on the beach of Barceloneta
- Day trip to Monserrat
- Walk up to Mount Tibidabo
- Wander through the Gothic Quarter
- Hop on hop off bus