- Río Turia; not actually a river anymore, but a beautiful park that extends from the old town to the arts and science district.
- Arts and Science District; interesting buildings that reflect nature and animals
- Church of Saint Nicholas; Valencia’s Sistine Chapel
- Tower of Miguelito; views over all of Valencia
- Beaches; you have to swim in the Meditteranean
- La Horchatería de Santa Maria; try Horchata- an interesting drink made of tiger nuts, rice milk, water and almonds
- Ubik; Cafe book shop
- La Pepica; PAELLA. You have to try the Paella in Valencia. It is unbeatable.
- Stroll through El Barrio del Carmen; great for street art!
- Try El Agua de Valencia; cocktail made of Cava, orange juice (sometimes another spirit, depending on the strength!)
- Hire a bike; it’s super flat with plenty of bike paths around!