- LX Factory; beautiful art, hand-made favours, fresh fruit and food, and street art
- Tram 28; ride around the city
- Bertrand Books; oldest bookstore in Lisbon
- Lookout of Saint Catalina; views over the whole city
- Elevador de Santa Justa; made by a student of the architect of the Eiffel Tower
- TimeOut Markets; food from all around the world!
- Rossio Square
- Rua Augusta Arch
- Pasteís de Belem; to try a Portuguese Egg tart!
- The Mill; Australian cafe!
- Copenhagen Coffee Lab
- Fábrica Coffee Roastery
- Pink Street; literally any bar along there- everyone will end up on the street anyway
- Wear good shoes– it is hilly and covered in slippery cobblestones!
- Try a Portuguese Egg tart!
- Walk along the Port of Lisbon